One year ago, the United States went through one of the most heated elections in recent history. Whether it is foreign policy, education reform, health care, immigration, tax reform, or judicial appointments, the impact of last year’s election remains unclear.
Wisconsin Lutheran College, in conjunction with the Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty and the National Review Institute, is proud to host an esteemed panel of experts that will break down the most pressing public policy questions being debated in Washington D.C., Madison, and throughout our great nation.
- Rick Graber, President, Bradley Foundation – Moderator
- Rick Esenberg, President, Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty
- Karla Jones, Director, American Legislative Exchange Council’s Federalism and International Relations Task Force
- Andrew McCarthy, Fellow, National Review Institute
- Ryan Owens, Professor of Political Science, UW-Madison, and Affiliate Faculty, UW-Madison Law School
5:30 p.m. – Networking and Heavy Hors d’Oeuvres
6:20 p.m. – Welcome and Announcements
6:30 to 7:30 p.m. – Panel Discussion: Breaking Down the Most Pressing Public Policy Questions
FREE parking is available in the WLC Parking Center, 8701 W. Wisconsin Avenue. Get directions to campus.
Contact Jeremy Bock at 414.443.8935 or email@example.com.